* The BSE index up 0.27 percent and the NSE index
higher 0.16 percent.
* Indian carriers Jet Airways and SpiceJet
are in talks with Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways and Malaysia's
AirAsia Bhd, respectively, to sell minority stakes, a
government source said on Monday.
* Jet Airways rises 14.5 percent, while SpiceJet
gains 16.7 percent.
* Export-driven technology shares rise following weakness in the
rupee. Infosys rises 1.4 percent.
* Shares in Mahindra & Mahindra fall 2.1 percent after
reports that the automaker has entered into a takeover deal with
an Italian private equity fund for 50 percent of British luxury
car maker Aston Martin.
* Caution to prevail until the outcome of an all-party meeting
convened by the government to end logjam over some key reform
measures, and as investors focus on a meeting of euro zone
finance ministers on Greece.