* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange rise 0.85
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
is up 0.65 percent.
* The euro hits a one-month high and Asian shares climb for a
seventh straight day after a deal on new debt targets for Greece
and a political agreement on disbursing the next installment of
* Foreign investors bought 1.63 billion rupees, while domestic
institutions sold 1.95 billion rupees of stocks on Monday when
the BSE index rose 0.16 percent.
* India's ruling Congress party will meet its regional allies in
the morning ahead of parliament sitting at 6.30 GMT to finalise
a procedure under which the coalition government can best defend
its reforms agenda.
* Also on watch, Finance minister P. Chidambaram's address to
the media at 4:15 p.m. IST at the Congress headquarters in New
Delhi on how the government intends to push its economic reforms
in parliament against the tactics of an obstructive opposition.