* The BSE index rises 0.32 percent to 19,402.38, while
the NSE index up 0.24 percent at 5,894.
* Asian shares and the euro rose on Monday as further signs of a
stabilising Chinese economy boosted investor risk appetite,
offsetting worries that stagnant U.S. budget talks could
threaten to derail the world's largest economy.
* Bank shares like ICICI Bank gain after weak GDP data
raised hopes of some monetary easing at the next central bank
meeting on Dec. 18.
* ICICI Bank gains 0.6 percent while State Bank of India
is up 1.2 percent.
* Traders closely tracking the vote on foreign investment in
multi-brand retail in parliament and manufacturing PMI for
November for further direction.
* Morgan Stanley raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4
percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth
for the September quarter and also the stabilization in
non-agriculture growth indicators.