* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fall 0.14
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
is down 0.32 percent.
* Asian shares dipped on Tuesday after U.S. manufacturing
activity hit a three-year low in November, while the euro
hovered near a six-week high on optimism over a planned debt buy
back by Greece.
* Foreign investors bought 3.02 billion rupees of stocks, while
domestic institutions sold 3.36 billion rupees on Monday, when
the BSE index fell 0.18 percent.
* The lower house of India's parliament begins a debate on
* Dealers say the probability of a December rally will increase
if the vote goes in favour of the ruling Congress-led alliance.
If not, the newfound optimism around recently announced reform
measures is seen petering out.