* The BSE index rises 0.09 percent to 19,322.56, while
the NSE index down 0.11 percent at 5,877.
* Asian shares dipped on Tuesday after U.S. manufacturing
activity hit a three-year low in November, while the euro
hovered near a six-week high on optimism over a planned debt buy
back by Greece.
* Reliance Industries gains more than 1 percent after
a report in The Economic Times newspaper said the oil ministry
is poised to approve the company's investment plans for the
controversial KG-D6 block, setting the stage for reversing the
sharp decline in output by developing new fields, citing
government sources. link.reuters.com/vyn44t
* Shares in Jet Airways also up 5 percent on reports
that it may sell stake to Etihad Airways.
* Dealers say Outcome of Parliament's vote on supermarket reform
is key for near term direction.