* The BSE index falls 0.63 percent to 19,269 and the
NSE index is down 0.64 percent to 5,863, on
* The government's win in the retail FDI vote in Lok Sabha on
Wednesday failed to boost sentiment as traders remain cautious
over the vote in the upper house.
* India's 50-share index has been trading in the "overbought"
territory, with its 14-day relative strength index around 70.
* Leading the falls Infosys drops 2.1 percent while
Tata Consultancy Services is down 1.7 percent on
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp SEC filing.
* GMR Infrastructure falls 3.2 percent after a
Singapore court ruled in Maldives' favour on Thursday,
overturning an earlier order given in favour of GMR, suspending
the South Asian country's decision to cancel its $511 million
airport development contract with the company.