* Indian shares are expected to remain volatile as some market
participants argue that the reform optimism-led buying may give
way to a technical correction.
* Markets will watch any development on the U.S. "fiscal Cliff".
* Rate-sensitive sectors such as banks, real estate and
automobile will be in focus next week as the outcome of two key
data points, industrial output and wholesale price index, will
set the tone for the central bank's policy meeting on Dec. 18.
* Bharti Infratel IPO with a price band of 210-240 rupees per
share opens on Dec. 10 for cornerstone investors and a day later
for the public, closing on Dec. 14. It will be watched closely,
being one of the biggest share sales in recent times and coming
from the troubled telecom sector.
* Market participants will closely observe any movement in the
insurance and pension bills in parliament.
Dec. 12 Wed- CPI for Nov at 11:00 am IST
DEC Industrial output of Oct at 11:00 a.m IST
Dec. 13 Thu- First phase of Gujarat assembly election.
Dec. 14 Fri- Nov WPI food/fuel/inflation/ mfg inflation.