* The BSE index is down 0.33 percent while the NSE
index falls 0.34 percent.
* Tata Consultancy Services falls 3 percent on caution
ahead of a scheduled meeting between the management and analysts
later in the day amid concerns the software services provider
will deliver a downcast view on the sector.
* Infosys falls 0.6 percent.
* However, some interest-rate sensitive stocks gain ahead of the
central bank's policy review on Tuesday.
* Although RBI is not expected to ease policy then, traders say
it could cut the cash reserve ratio or sound more dovish on
* Rate-sensitive stocks such as State Bank of India gains 1
percent while the ICICI Bank is up 0.8 percent.
* Tata Motors gains 0.8 percent, up for a third day on
JLR's November sales.