* Shares in Tata Consultancy Services gain 1.8 percent
after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock to 'overweight' from
'equal-weight' and raised its target price on the stock to 1,415
rupees from 1,225 rupees.
* Morgan Stanley says IT spending could be stable in 2013 and
that it does not expect deal flow and volumes to be disrupted
despite uncertainty in Europe.
* The investment bank says fiscal 2014 revenue can recover,
noting "revenue growth trends in the industry are not in a
* The investment bank also says a recent correction in TCS's
share price creates an opportunity for medium- to long-term
* TCS stock is down 7.9 percent in December as of Tuesday's
close compared with a 0.6 percent return in India's benchmark
index in the same period.