* Adani Group stocks fall on profit-taking after gaining
recently on expectations Narendra Modi would win a fourth
successive term as the chief minister of India's Gujarat
* Adani Group is based in Gujarat and is seen benefiting given
perceptions of Modi as a leader who is business-friendly,
* Adani Enterprises Ltd falls 5.9 percent ahead of its
planned sale of 23 million shares on Friday.
* Among other Adani group stocks, Adani Ports and Special
Economic Zone Ltd is down 2.8 percent, after rising
11.6 percent in December as of Wednesday's close.
* Adani Power Ltd falls 3.9 percent after gaining 29.2
percent this month.