* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.1
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan
fell 0.8 percent.
* Asian shares fell on Friday, tracking overnight weakness in
global equities, but the dollar gained as U.S. debt yields rose
after several Federal Reserve officials expressed concerns about
continuing to expand stimulative bond buying.
* Foreign investors bought 13.97 billion rupees of stocks, while
domestic institutions sold 9.06 billion rupees of stocks on
Thursday, when India's BSE index rose 0.26 percent.
* Traders expect consolidation to continue, while IT stocks may
remain firm on expectations of better-than-expected quarterly
* Also on watch, India Services PMI for December. (0530 GMT)