* Goldman Sachs maintains its "overweight" call on Indian
stocks, with an end-2013 target for the NSE, or Nifty,
of 7,000 points.
* Goldman includes Bajaj Auto Ltd and Tata Steel Ltd
in its Asia-Pacific "growth recovery" group of stocks
that have favourable growth and valuations, according to its
Asia-Pacific outlook report dated Jan. 4.
* The bank sees Infosys Ltd as a stock with a
potential "catch-up" opportunity after lagging in 2012.
* Infosys shares fell 16.2 percent in 2012, widely
under-performing the broader 27.7 percent gain in the benchmark
* Goldman also highlights Tata Motors Ltd, Sterlite
Industries (India) Ltd and Hindalco Industries Ltd
as stocks with favourable macro exposure and
attractive profiles versus regional peers.