* The BSE index is up 0.16 percent while the NSE index
is up 0.02 percent.
* Shares largely flat after a strong rally on the "fiscal cliff"
deal and foreign inflows. It rose 1.8 percent last week.
* Traders await the start of the earnings season with Infosys
results due on Friday.
* Tata Consultancy Services is down 1.94 percent while
Infosys is down 0.6 percent.
* The Dec quarter is a seasonally weak quarter for technology
companies, and analysts are waiting for management comments on
customers, and any changes in employee hiring targets, Deutsche
Bank said in a note.
* Bajaj Auto shares fall 1.23 percent while Hero
MotoCorp is down 1.25 percent, after an auto body cuts
FY13 motorcycle sales growth forecast to 3-5 percent from 5-7
* Tata Motors Ltd shares are up 4.4 percent, after
Credit Suisse and CLSA upgraded their ratings on the stock,
citing expectations of improving sales.