* India's Tata Motors market cap crossed the 1
trillion rupees ($18.23 billion) mark, joining what is now a
14-member club that also includes Reliance Industries Ltd
, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd and
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
* Tata Motors shares have hit a record high this year after
surging 4.7 percent as of Wednesday's close, adding to its 75
percent gain in 2012.
* Signs of improving sales at its unlisted unit Jaguar Land
Rower and the improving economic outlook in its key China market
have bolstered the auto maker's shares, analysts said.
* The 1 trillion rupees market cap includes differential voting
rights and common shares.
* Tata Motors shares are up 1.83 percent as of 0858 GMT.
($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees)