* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange falls 0.25
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan
* Asian shares erased modest gains to edge lower on Wednesday as
cautious investors waited for more clues about the global growth
outlook, while a pause in the yen's declines spurred profit
taking in Japanese equities after their recent rally.
* Foreign investors bought 10.77 billion rupees of stocks, while
domestic institutions sold 7.56 billion rupees of stocks on
Tuesday, when India's BSE index rose 0.4 percent.
* Until the central bank policy review on Jan. 29, analysts
expect earnings to remain the key drivers for Indian shares.
* Bajaj Auto, India's No.2 motorcycle maker and the
world's largest three-wheeled vehicle company, to report its Q3
results on Wednesday.