* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.12
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan
was up 0.11 percent.
* Asian shares fell on Thursday as investors were cautious ahead
of manufacturing data from China, while a sharp slide in shares
of Apple Inc following its earnings report also capped
* Foreign investors bought 8.02 billion rupees of stocks, while
domestic institutions sold 8.52 billion rupees of stocks on
Wednesday, when India's BSE index rose 0.23 percent.
* Duvvuri Subbarao, governor of India's Reserve Bank of India,
will meet Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Thursday, ahead
of Jan. 29 review of the monetary policy. (1030 GMT)
* Larsen & Toubro, India's biggest engineering firm
and a bellwether for the longer term Indian economic outlook, is
expected to report sluggish December quarter earnings. (0715