* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange rise 0.11
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
is down 0.15 percent.
* Foreign investors bought 5.86 billion rupees of stocks while
domestic institutions sold 3.31 billion rupees of stocks on
Friday, when the BSE index rose 0.9 percent.
* The Reserve Bank of India's policy review on Tuesday will be
the key for Indian stocks.
* Investors are widely anticipating a 25 basis point rate cut
when the RBI sets policy on Tuesday, to be followed by another
25 bps cut in March, making the guidance provided by the central
bank as important as the rate decision itself.
* The central bank will release its macro-economic review for
the October-December quarter a day before its quarterly monetary
policy review. (1130 GMT)