* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.16
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
was up 0.68 percent.
* Asian shares rose on Tuesday after solid U.S. data, but
investors remained cautious ahead of more U.S. economic reports
and a Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week that may
offer clues to the Fed's stimulus plans.
* Traders keenly eyeing the Reserve Bank of India's
third-quarter review of the monetary policy for gauging the
near-term direction of the stocks.
* India's central bank is widely expected to make a modest cut
in interest rates on Tuesday to support an economy set for its
slowest growth in a decade, with a deeper cut unlikely due to
worries over the fiscal and external deficits and inflation.
* Earnings on Tuesday: Idea Cellular, Reliance Capital
Ltd and Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd