* The BSE index is up 0.12 percent and the 50-share NSE
index is higher 0.11 percent.
* Sentiment remains cautious after the central bank lowered its
key policy rate on Tuesday, but made further rate cuts
conditional on government moves to control fiscal deficit.
* ICICI Bank Ltd gains 1.5 percent ahead of its
earnings results on Thursday, although the banking sector is
seeing a mixed performance, with HDFC Bank Ltd down
* Reliance Industries Ltd is up 2.1 percent on value
buying after falling 4.3 percent in the last four trading
* However, Crompton Greaves Ltd falls 5.7 percent
after posting a loss of 1.89 billion rupees in the quarter ended