* Goldman Sachs retains its "buy" rating on Crompton Greaves Ltd
and adds the stock to its Asia-Pacific Conviction
* Goldman cites a favourable risk-reward ratio after the Indian
power equipment maker completed the restructuring of its Belgium
plant in the quarter ended in December.
* The bank adds Crompton Greaves' valuations are trading at a
historical trough, calling it "unjustified."
* Goldman's report comes after Morgan Stanley added Crompton
Greaves, among other stocks, to its India model portfolio in a
report on Friday.
* However, Goldman has cut Crompton's sum-of-the-parts target
price to 127 rupees from 144 rupees to factor in slower
improvement in overseas margins after the December quarter