* The 30-share BSE index is up 0.17 percent while the
50-share NSE index rises 0.1 percent.
* Tata Motors Ltd gains 4.8 percent after briefly
plunging as much as 10 percent on Friday because of a technology
trading glitch from brokerage Religare Capital
* Power Finance Corp Ltd and Rural Electrification
Corp Ltd shares gain over 4 percent each on
speculation the government is preparing to offer new incentives
to revive stalled power projects.
* ICICI Bank adds 1.8 percent after falling 3.4
percent in the previous two sessions.
* Bank of Baroda shares fall 6.5 percent after the
bank's October-December earnings disappointed
* Shares in IDFC fell 4.5 percent after the lender and
consultant for infrastructure projects registered a weak loan
growth in the December quarter.