* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are down 0.5
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan
falls 0.9 percent.
* Asian shares ease on Tuesday as investors book profits from
recent strong rallies in the face of weak U.S. data and worries
that a potential political shake-up could disrupt the euro
zone's efforts to resolve its debt crisis.
* Foreign investors bought 8.57 billion rupees of stocks while
domestic institutions sold 5.92 billion rupees of stocks on
Monday, when the BSE index fell 0.15 percent.
* Also on watch, a panel of ministers headed by Finance Minister
P Chidambaram is expected to meet on Tuesday to finalise the day
and the floor price of the government's 9.5 percent stake sale
in state-run power major NTPC.
* Earnings: UCO Bank, UB Holdings.