* The BSE index falls 0.38 percent, and the 50-share
NSE index also down 0.4 percent.
* Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd fall 8.6 percent a day
after the company reported a net loss of 311.7 million rupees in
* Jain Irrigation's business model has been "plagued" with two
key issues over 12-18 months such as delayed government
receivables and increasing leverage, brokerage IDFC said in a
* Jubilant Foodworks Ltd shares fall 7.8 percent,
after its December quarter same store sales grew by 16 percent
versus expectations of 20 percent.
* Bharat Heavy Electricals shares down 2.6 percent,
extending fall after its October-December earnings on Friday
* However, Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd shares gain
0.6 percent after Morgan Stanley raised its rating to
"overweight" from "equalweight", citing benefits from the recent
government reforms on fuel prices.