* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange rose 0.2
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan
rose 0.3 percent.
* Asian shares recovered on Wednesday as solid euro zone data
calmed nerves jarred by potential political turmoil derailing
the region's efforts to resolve its debt crisis, while the
prospect of a dovish new governor for the Bank of Japan weakened
* Traders say lack of meaningful triggers ahead of budget should
keep markets in a consolidation mode.
* Also on watch, the first day of the Reserve Bank of India's
central board meeting in eastern city of Guwahati Feb 6-7.
* Earnings: Cipla, Tech Mahindra