* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.05
percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan
down 0.07 percent.
* With the Lunar New Year holiday shutting most Asian financial
centers, including those in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore
and South Korea, trading was light and potentially volatile on
those exchanges that remained open.
* Traders say the market looks closer to being oversold after
India's benchmark index fell for a seventh day to mark
its biggest losing streak since November, 2011.
* MCX-SX stock exchange launches equities trading. Volumes will
be watched given its history of competition with the National
* MCX-SX's main stakeholders are the Multi-Commodity Exchange of
India, India's biggest commodity bourse, and Financial
Technologies, which provides trading platforms and
other related technology.
* Earnings On Monday: Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd,
Tata Power Co Ltd