* The BSE index is down 0.04 percent and the 50-share
NSE index falls 0.06 percent.
* With the Lunar New Year holiday shutting most Asian financial
centres, including those in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore
and South Korea, trading was light and potentially volatile on
those exchanges that remained open.
* ITC falls 1.6 percent on profit-taking, while Oil and
Natural Gas Corp fell 1.8 percent ahead of its
December quarter earnings later in the day.
* Financial stocks fall on continued concerns on India's
economic growth after government estimates on Friday showed FY13
growth could be worse than expected.
* ICICI Bank falls 0.74 percent while Housing
Development Finance Corp is down 0.6 percent.