* The BSE index is up 0.6 percent and the 50-share NSE
index rises 0.55 percent.
* Shares in India's Tata Motors gain 3.1 percent after
unit Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) was seen posting solid
* Oil and Natural Gas Corp gains 1.5 percent, marking
a second day of gains after quarterly earnings beat estimates.
* Shares in Kingfisher Airlines fall to the maximum
daily limit of 5 percent after lenders said they would initiate
recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
* All eyes are now on January WPI data, due on Thursday, which
is expected to have eased to its lowest level in three years,
due to a smaller rise in prices of manufactured goods, according
to a Reuters poll.