* The BSE index gains 0.1 percent, rebounding after
hitting its lowest close since Dec. 24, 2012 on Friday. The
50-share NSE index is also up 0.1 percent.
* Infosys Ltd gains 2 percent, while Tata Consultancy
Services Ltd is up 1.3 percent on hopes of incentives
for exporters in the 2013/14 budget to be unveiled on Feb. 28.
* Shares in non-banking financial companies gain on Monday after
the central bank issued guidelines allowing any business sector
to apply for banking licences.
* Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services gains 5.6
percent, while IDFC Ltd is up 1.7 percent.
* However, Oil and Natural Gas Corp falls 0.8 percent
on expectations of higher oil subsidy burden from the 2013/14
budget, say dealers.