BRIEF-Aderans Says Japan-based firm offers ToB to buys shares of the company
Oct 14 Aderans Co Ltd :
* Says a Japan-based firm offered a takeover bid for 36,459,753 shares (or no less than 19,532,800 shares) and options, as well as convertible bonds with options of the company
* Says the ToB purchase price at 620 yen per share for shares of the company
* Offering period from Oct. 17 to Nov. 29
* Settlement starts on Dec. 6
Source text in Japanese: goo.gl/dcHtcy
Further company Coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
LONDON, Oct 28 British supermarket chain Morrison has raised the price of Marmite yeast spread by 12 percent, passing on to consumers an increase sought by its maker Unilever that led to a row with retailer Tesco this month dubbed "Marmitegate".
UPDATE 2-Royal Caribbean says confident of doubling profit; shares soar
* Shares up about 10 pct, set for best day since 2011 (Adds CEO comments from analyst call, background, updates shares)