Australia's Blackmores CEO Holgate to retire
June 27 Australia's Blackmores Ltd Chief Executive and Managing Director Christine Holgate will retire in September after nine years at the helm, the vitamin maker said on Tuesday.
Dec 13 Onkyo Corp :
* Says it will issue 3rd series unsecured convertible corporate bonds with warrants worth 600 million yen through private placement
* Says face value of 100 million yen and issue price at 100 yen per face value of 100 yen
* Says the conversion price at 113 yen per share
* Says interest rate of 1.5 percent
* Says maturity on Dec. 28, 2017
* Says payment date on Dec. 29
* Says proceeds to be used to fund R& D and marketing
Source text in Japanese:goo.gl/W8udfz
Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
June 26 Glyphosate, an herbicide and the active ingredient in Monsanto Co's popular Roundup weed killer, will be added to California's list of chemicals known to cause cancer effective July 7, the state's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) said on Monday.