PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - June 27
June 27 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 26 Tekho Marine Biotech :
* Says it will issue 2.5 million new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$10 per share for bank loan repayment
* Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 127.5 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold
Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/uVFyC3
Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
June 27Shandong Tongda Island New Materials Co Ltd :