BRIEF-Pyng receives securityholder approval for acquisition by Teleflex
* Pyng receives securityholder approval for acquisition by Teleflex Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 27 Jilin Gpro Titanium Industry Co Ltd
* Says it plans to issue up to 700 million yuan ($100.75 million) bonds
* Says its unit plans to invest 700 million yuan to acquire 26.92 pct stake in chemistry firm based in Nanjing
* Says it plans to boost Xuzhou unit's capital by 696.6 million yuan
Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.9480 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Beijing newsroom)
* Says it signed a 785.9 million won contract with Wright Health Group Limited to provide collagen and other cosmetic products in U.K.
WASHINGTON, March 27 A member of President Donald Trump's transition team, Makan Delrahim, will be nominated to head the U.S. Justice Department's Antitrust Division, the White House said on Monday.