Feb 21 Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corp:
* Says the co to issue 9th and 10th series unsecured
corporate bonds, worth 10 billion yen respectively, through
* Says face value of 100 million yen and issue price at 100
yen per face value of 100 yen
* Says 9th series unsecured corporate bonds with a term of 3
years, interest rate of 0.001 percent and maturity date on Feb.
* Says 10th series unsecured corporate bonds with a term of
10 years, interest rate of 0.455 percent and maturity date on
Feb. 26, 2027
* Says subscription date on Feb. 21 and payment date on Feb.
Source text in Japanese:goo.gl/Ogw682
Further company coverage:
(Beijing Headline News)