BRIEF-Point72 Asset Management reports 5.6 pct passive stake in Tesoro Corp
* Point72 Asset Management Lp reports 5.6 percent passive stake in Tesoro Corp as of January 19 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2iU9cDw] Further company coverage:
Oct 3 Henderson Global Investors
* Ceo andrew formica says of merger with janus "there is overlap in both our businesses...potential for businesses to grow even faster"
* Ceo andrew formica says janus henderson global investors will have london hq, but maintaining third listing in london "doesn't make sense"
* Ceo andrew formica says merger talks started at beginning of year, not affected by brexit vote Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for offering of up to 30.0 million shares of co's common stock by the selling stockholders - SEC filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2jHVwQ7 Further company coverage:
* Goldman Sachs Group - effective as of March 1, Sarah Smith, current controller, chief accounting officer will become EVP and global head of compliance