Nikkei edges down on pause in weak yen trend; mining shares outperform
TOKYO, March 30 Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Thursday morning pressured by a pause in the weak yen trend, while mining shares firmed on gains in oil prices.
Oct 6 Singapore Exchange Ltd
* Sgx commodities derivatives volume was 1.2 million, down 1% month-on-month and up 21% year-on-year for Sept
* Total securities market turnover value remained almost same month-on-month but fell 8% year-on-year to s$20.7 billion for sept
* Total derivatives volume was 13.4 million, down 3% month-on-month and down 5% year-on-year for sept
* Securities daily average value (sdav) was s$984 million, up 5% month-on-month and down 13% year-on-year for sept Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to pay cash div 0.15 yuan per 10 shares for FY 2016
SYDNEY, March 30 Australian households saw their wealth balloon to a record A$11.7 trillion ($8.97 trillion) last quarter as cash holdings topped a trillion dollars for the first time ever, boding well for spending in the face of tepid wages growth.