Oct 7 Heimstaden AB :
* Said on Thursday entered into agreement through its Danish unit Heimstaden Danmark A/S to buy portfolio of 105 residential units in Frederiksberg area in Copenhagen
* Acquisition takes place through company transaction and consists of 105 condominiums located in three buildings
* Sellers are NSF Denmark ApS (part of NREP fund) as well as Northinvest ApS
* Purchase price is about 329 million Danish crowns ($49 million)
* Acquisition will be financed partly with own cash and partly through mortgage loan of about 185 million crowns
* Change of hands takes place on Oct. 14, 2016
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
($1 = 6.6932 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Fed official stands by Wall St reforms, says must complete work
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.
'Drop those rates' Turkey's Erdogan says in new appeal for lower borrowing costs
ANKARA, Dec 3 Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday repeated his call for lower interest rates and said the government would take steps to ensure cheaper borrowing costs to promote consumption and economic growth.