Oct 7 PPG Industries Inc
* Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
* Ppg Provides Update On Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
* Sees Q3 2016 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $1.54 To $1.57 From Continuing Operations
* Sees Q3 2016 Sales About $3.8 Billion
* Q3 Earnings Per Share View $1.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Oard Of Directors Has Authorized A $2 Billion Share Repurchase Program.
* "We Are Reviewing Potential Actions To Reduce Our Overall Cost Structure"
* $2 Billion Share Repurchase Program In Addition To Company's Existing Share Repurchase Authorization Which Was Approved In 2014
* "We Are Disappointed With This Quarter's Eps Growth Rate As We Continue To Operate In A Sluggish Economic Environment"
* Expect Spending On Acquisitions, Share Repurchases For Combined Years 2015,2016 To Be At Top End Of Previousl Range Of $2 Billion - $2.5 Billion
* The Cost Actions Would Be In Addition To Restructuring Program Announced In 2015
* PPG Industries Inc Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
* Q3 Earnings Per Share View $1.71, Revenue View $3.83 Billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.