BRIEF-Telepizza enters Czech Republic and Paraguay
* Enters Czech Republic after setting up joint venture with Forty's pizza, opens 10 restaurants in the country
Dec 12 CCC SA :
* Said on Friday that its management plans to issue convertible bonds into new shares or exchangeable for existing shares of CCC
* The estimated total value of the issue is at about 150 million euros ($158.45 million)
* Plans to issue the bonds for the period of 5 to 7 years and list them on the Frankfurt stock exchange
* Intends to spend some of the bond proceeds on buying its own shares of up to 300 million zlotys ($71.27 million) until the end of 2019
* Its extraordinary general meeting to vote on the above on Jan. 10, 2017, the supervisory board has approved the resolution projects
Source text for Eikon: and
Further company coverage:
($1 = 0.9467 euros) ($1 = 4.2096 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
MANILA, March 23 Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday accused the United States of having a provocative stance on the South China Sea and said its inaction when China started building manmade islands was the cause of tensions now besetting the region.
LONDON/NEW YORK, March 23 Fast food chain Pret a Manger's private equity owners have chosen Solebury Capital to advise on a planned New York stock market listing, people close to the situation said.