BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Dec 14 Noble Corporation PLC :
* Noble corporation plc announces increase in maximum tender amount in cash tender offer for senior notes by wholly-owned subsidiary
* Maximum tender amount with respect to 2020 notes increased from $200 million to $300 million principal amount
* Increased aggregate maximum purchase price for its previously announced cash tender offers from $500 million to $750 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.