BRIEF-Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for IPO - CNBC, citing DJ
* Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for its IPO - CNBC, citing Dow Jones
Dec 15 Worldpay Group Plc
* Ruth Prior, currently deputy chief financial officer at worldpay, will become chief operating officer
* Dave Hobday, managing director, Worldpay UK has resigned from Worldpay to take up a position as chief executive of a private equity owned business
* Have finalised appointment of Hobday successor, who has significant board experience, strong track record in business transformation and financial services
* Expect to be able to announce this appointment and for Dave Hobday's successor to join Worldpay in new year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 U.S. railroad operator CSX Corp's chief executive, Michael Ward, will retire after more than 14 years in the role, as activist investor Mantle Ridge LP tries to shake up the company's board.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 A U.S. judge on Tuesday dismissed most of an investor lawsuit accusing several major banks of conspiring to manipulate the benchmark European Interbank Offered Rate, or Euribor, and related derivatives.