BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Dec 19 Gentera SAB de CV :
* Announced on Friday its FY 2017 guidance
* Sees FY 2017 loan portfolio growth at between 14 pct and 16 pct
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share (EPS) to grow in a range of 2.39 Mexican pesos to 2.46 pesos
* Expects to serve more clients, in line with the GENTERA-50 strategy
Source text: bit.ly/2i6JNXj
Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, Jan 20 The Trump administration, hours after taking office on Friday, suspended a plan to cut mortgage insurance premiums on federally insured home loans that the U.S. government had estimated would save eligible homeowners an average of $500 a year.
Jan 20 The U.S. government is investigating dietary supplement maker Herbalife over whether it violated foreign bribery laws while conducting business in China, the company revealed in a regulatory filing on Friday.