Online competitors take on global banks in securities research shake-up
HONG KONG, March 28 A period of severe turmoil is facing the securities research industry as a new regulatory overhaul threatens the way investment research is done.
Dec 22 Fitch:
* Fitch on Portuguese banks says expects GDP growth to slow to 1.2 pct in 2016 and 1.4 pct in 2017
* Fitch says Portuguese banks outlook negative as capital is vulnerable
* Fitch on Portuguese banks says expect some sales of non-core assets to support capital
* Fitch on Portugese banks says believe asset-quality indicators could deteriorate in 2017, as loan deleveraging will persist
* Fitch on Portuguese banks says outlook ratings is stable reflecting capital increases, restructuring, weak but fairly stable asset-quality indicators Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
March 28 Funds managed and advised by J.C. Flowers & Co. LLC have sold 24,300,000 shares representing approximately 10 percent of share capital in Onesavings Bank
BEIJING, March 28 China said on Tuesday it would expand the scope for insurance companies to provide more low-cost and long-term funds for the manufacturing sector as part of a broader effort to ramp up financial support for struggling manufacturers to upgrade.