WRAPUP 1-Warren Buffett says investors should stick with index funds
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Berkshire Hathaway Inc Chairman Warren Buffett on Saturday ramped up his criticism of Wall Street, saying investors should "stick with low-cost index funds."
Jan 6 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd :
* Teva provides 2017 financial outlook
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP net revenue $23.8 billion - $24.5 billion
* Compared to 2016, foreign exchange rate fluctuations expected to have adverse impact of $0.8 billion on revenue in 2017
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP free cash flow $6.3 billion - $6.7 billion
* Expect generic revenues in united states to be about 43 percent - 45 percent of generics segment revenues in 2017
* Copaxone 40 mg/ml not expected to face generic competition in United States during 2017
* Sees 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $4.90 - $5.30
* Entry of 2 AB-rated generic competitors in U.S. in Feb could reduce 2017 revenue by $1 billion-$1.2 billion, reduce non-GAAP EPS by $0.65-$0.80
* Expect profitability of generics segment in 2017 to be 30 percent - 31 percent
* Expect generic revenues in United States to be approximately 43 pct - 45 pct of generics segment revenues in 2017
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $5.41, revenue view $24.82 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 25 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Saturday said fourth-quarter profit rose 15 percent from a year earlier, helped by gains from investments and derivatives.
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Berkshire Hathaway Inc Chairman Warren Buffett on Saturday offered his latest critique of fund managers, saying that "both large and small investors should stick with low-cost index funds."