BRIEF-General Dynamics says CEO Phebe Novakovic's 2016 total compensation $21.4 mln - SEC filing
* CFO Jason Waiken's 2016 total compensation was $5.1 million versus $4.3 million in 2015 - SEC filing
Jan 10 Aegion Corp :
* Aegion Corporation provides an update to its fourth quarter performance
* Estimated impact of challenging crew scheduling, production in Dec. was $10 million on Q4 revenues
* To assess potential impact to 2017, as deferred activity to likely be scheduled throughout year due to reduction in volume to cover fixed costs
* Q4 revenue view $348.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Estimated impact to q4 revenue was about $10 million with corresponding impact to gross margins due to reduction in volume to cover fixed costs
* "Scheduling and production impacts in December do not affect favorable outlook we continue to expect in 2017"
* "We anticipate growth in North America midstream pipeline market for our cathodic protection services" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reports progress on store divestments, gives update on Belgium strategy
March 23 UBS has hired Chad Hersch as a loan trader, according to sources.