Average yields rise on Egypt's three and nine-month T-bills
CAIRO, May 28 Average yields on Egypt's three- and nine-month treasury bills rose at auction on Sunday, data from the central bank showed.
(Corrects adjusted EBITDA figure in 1st bullet to $43 million, from $261.4 million; removes extraneous words 'total revenue' from 5th bullet)
Jan 11 Global Partner Acquisition Corp :
* Says for calendar 2017, Sequel forecasts adjusted EBITDA of $43 million
* Says Sequel common equity holders will also receive GPAC warrants to purchase 3.3 million shares of GPAC common stock
* Sequel Youth and Family Services and Global Partner Acquisition Corp. announce agreement for business combination
* Says immediately upon consummation of transaction, GPAC will change its name to Sequel Youth and Family Services Inc
* Says for fiscal year ending June 30, 2017, Sequel forecasts program revenue of $253.9 million
* Says deal will enable Sequel to become a Nasdaq-listed public co, with anticipated initial enterprise value of about $423.3 million
* Says Sequel management team will continue to lead combined company following business combination
* Says intends to pay cash consideration and transaction expenses for deal primarily from about $155.3 million of cash in its trust account
* Says for fiscal year ending June 30, 2017, Sequel forecasts free cash flow of $36.8 million
* Says Sequel equity holders will receive newly issued Sequel common units exchangeable initially for 4.5 million shares of GPAC stock, $105.0 million in cash Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, May 27 Some of Hong Kong's largest commercial banks in the mortgage loans market said they would raise interest rates following the latest round of mortgage tightening measures by the city's de facto central bank.