1 Min Read
Jan 12 (Reuters) - Tesco
* CEO says: "no change in pattern" of UK consumer spending identified so far
* CEO says: "we see the inflationary pressure", "will do everything we can to mitigate"
* CEO says did not have disagreement with former non-exec director Richard Cousins
* CEO says has given indication FY operating profit "may be ever so slightly more" than 1.2 billion stg
* CEO says Q3, Xmas performance "another significant step in turnaround of business" Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)