Jan 12 Marks & Spencer
* Ceo says "absolutely clear" there is a lot more to do at
* Ceo says saw increases in full-price sales in every
* Ceo says top-line consumer confidence is "ok"
* Cfo says christmas outcome doesn't change strategy towards
onliine, clothing space in stores
* Ceo says underlying footfall good, overall pleased with it
* Ceo says "pleased with results", although in line with
* Cfo says c&h in store only, adjusting for timing &
everything else, was "broadly flat"
* Cfo says didn't notice anything tangible from demise of
* Ceo says co has grown market share in full-price clothing,
probably first time for about 7 years
Further company coverage:
(Reporting By London Bureau)