BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Feb 6 Tyson Foods Inc :
* Steps up fiscal 2017 EPS guidance to $4.90-$5.05
* Q1 sales $9,182 million versus $9,152 million
* Qtrly net income per share attributable to Tyson $1.59
* For fiscal 2017, pork segment's operating margin should be around 12%
* For fiscal 2017, beef segment's operating margin should be around 5%
* Sees capital expenditures to approximate $1.0 billion for fiscal 2017
* In fiscal 2017, USDA indicates domestic protein production (chicken, beef, pork and turkey) should increase approximately 2-3%
* As co continues with integration of Hillshire Brands, expect to realize synergies of around $675 million in fiscal 2017 from acquisition
* Profit improvement plan for Legacy Prepared Foods business with some incremental synergies expected to be realized in fiscal 2018
* Expect earnings cadence for remainder of fiscal year to follow "more normal patterns, including seasonality typical of our Q2"
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.26, revenue view $9.05 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 earnings per share view $4.83 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.