BRIEF-Vitalhub Corp announces first 2 deals, brokered private placement offering of up to $10 mln
* Vitalhub Corp. Announces first two acquisitions and brokered private placement offering of up to $10,000,000
Feb 7 Vastned Retail Belgium NV:
* Announced on Tuesday FY rental income 18.5 million euros ($19.76 million) versus 19.6 million euros year ago
* FY operating profit 22.6 million euros versus 18.9 million euros year ago
* FY net profit 20.5 million euros versus 15.3 million euros year ago
* Occupancy rate as at 31 December 2016: 98 pct (98 pct as at 31 December 2015)
* FY EPRA net asset value of 50.33 euros versus 49.02 euros year ago
* As from 2017, it is anticipated that this declining trend in operating distributable result will slow down
* As from 2017, it is anticipated that the improvement in portfolio quality will result in a stable operating distributable result
* Gross dividend amounts to 2.45 euros per share for financial year 2016 (2.51 euros for financial year 2015)
* Gross dividend yield of 4.6 pct based on the closing share price on 31 December 2016, i.e. 53.85 euros
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9364 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
SAO PAULO, March 24 Cyrela Brazil Reality SA expects high levels of sales cancellations to continue during the first quarter, a sign Brazil's largest homebuilder continues to struggle with the impact of a multi-year downturn in domestic construction.
BRUSSELS, March 24 The European Commission President Jean-Claude Claude said on Friday euro zone lenders and Greece should reach a technical deal before a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on April 7.