Ten killed in hotel blaze in southeastern China
SHANGHAI, Feb 25 A fierce blaze at a hotel in southeastern China killed 10 people, the official Xinhua news agency said in a post on its official microblog on Saturday.
Feb 9 Kotipizza Group Oyj:
* Sentica Buyout III Ky and Sentica Buyout III Co-Investment Ky have sold a total number of 4,020,618 shares in an accelerated book-building process
* Sentica Buyout III Ky's direct ownership of the shares and voting rights in Kotipizza fell below the 5 per cent threshold
* Sentica Buyout III GP Oy's indirect ownership through the Funds fell below the 5 per cent threshold of all the shares and voting rights in Kotipizza
* As a result of the Share Sale, Sentica Buyout III Ky and Sentica Buyout III Co-investment Ky no longer own any shares or votes in Kotipizza
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BERLIN, Feb 25 Europe should impose punitive tariffs on imports from the United States if President Donald Trump acts to shield U.S. industries from foreign competitors, a senior ally of German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a newspaper interview.
* Apple Inc director Albert Gore Jr reports sale of 215,437 shares of co's common stock on Feb 22 at $136.72 per share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lT6h3z) Further company coverage: